Hygiene Hand Antimicrobial Brass Door Opener
Let’s face it: our world is forever changed by the Covid-19 pandemic. We will all have to be more diligent than ever washing our hands and making sure we don’t touch doorhandles and railings in public places. This Hygiene Hand Antimicrobial Brass Door Opener is made of 100% brass and not alloy, which makes it a durable, sustainable product.
995 in stock
The world must adapt to a more germ-conscious way of living. Keep one of these handy portable Hygiene Hand Antimicrobial Brass Door Opener with you wherever you go. Designed by a retired NY City Paramedic, the Hygiene Hand is made entirely from a solid piece of brass which is inherently antimicrobial, to help decrease the spreading of germs while performing some of your everyday tasks. Hygiene Hand has a flat stylus tip for pressing buttons and keys, door hook for pulling handles, and a finger hole for ease of use. It also has a keyring loop so you can attach it to your daily items.
The Hygiene Hand is great for:
- Opening doors
- Pressing elevator buttons
- Pressing ATM machine buttons
- Use at the gas station
By using the Hygiene Hand you not only avoid touching and contaminating yourself, but you also lower the risk of spreading germs. The Hygiene Hand was initially designed to help you open doors and sign your name but it can be used for so much more. Use the Hygiene Hand to move a chair, flush a toilet, and carry grocery bags - just to name a few.
- Made of genuine brass
- Helps prevent germs
- High quality design
- Avoid touching public touchscreens like store checkout
- Ergonomic design makes it easy to open doors, press buttons & pull levers
- Flat stylus tip for pressing buttons in elevators, ATM machines & more
- Door hook for pulling handles & doors
- Finger hole supports ease of use
- Keyring loop allows easy attachment to any item & quick access when needed
- Antimicrobial brass kills 99% of bacteria
- Reduce point-of-contact area by over 99%
- Easy to Carry
- Antimicrobial products slow or kill the spread of microorganisms including bacteria, viruses, protozoans, and fungi.
- 3-5 business days
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.