Alpaca All-Natural Dryer Balls
You will never want to use a dryer sheet again once you try these. These dryer balls are made from genuine alpaca fibers, the finest fiber in the world. Put 3 of these dryer balls in your dryer and cut down on drying time by 25%. They are also environmentally friendly and last a long time.
$29.00 – $1,300.00
All-natural Alpaca Dryer Balls are the healthy natural alternative to dryer sheets. Alpaca Dryer Balls are made using 100% genuine Alpaca fibers from Australia.
These alpaca dryer balls will last several years. If you want a fresh scent on your clothes, put a drop of essential oils on the dryer balls, it’s easy!
Alpaca Dryer Balls make an excellent gift for friends and family and a simple yet amazing way to show off a unique benefit of alpaca!
Benefits of Alpaca Dryer Balls:
- Save time and money – decreases drying time up to 25% - The more dryer balls you have in your load, the quicker the clothes will dry (4 balls are recommended per load).
- Softens clothes -reduces static, eliminates wrinkles (they will not shed on your clothing)
- Hypo-allergenic – 100% Alpaca Fiber - Commercial fabric softeners and dryer sheets are filled with harmful chemicals and perfumes that coat your clothing, eventually ending up on your skin and inside your clothes dryer.
- Environmentally friendly -No dyes added…All natural Alpaca colors – Go green and save at the same time
- Durable - The balls may last anywhere from many months to well over a year(s) depending on use. Dryer balls may continue to shrink slightly with continued use, which is normal. They remain just as effective.
Directions for Alpaca Dryer Balls:
Place the Alpaca Dryer Balls in your dryer for a natural way to soften and fluff your laundry. Just leave them there, even between loads. They help reduce the drying time by as much of 25%, saving on your money on your electric bill. A minimum of two balls are suggested and a set of 4 is recommended to generate maximum effectiveness, absorbing moisture from wet clothes while maintaining the humidity inside the dryer. The dryer balls reduce wrinkles and static without the use of dyes or harsh chemicals and potentially toxic chemicals which can lead to:
- Skin rashes
- Asthma attacks
- Difficulty in breathing
- Nervous system disorders
Danger of Dryer Sheets:
Many dryer sheets contain fragrance and other chemicals that are harmful to people who suffer from asthma and it can also disrupt hormones. Research shows that dryer sheets emit 15 endocrine disrupting compounds (EDCs) and chemicals associated with asthma. Evidence from studies suggests that EDCs can affect developing reproductive and nervous systems, metabolism, and cancer.
Research of dryer sheets also showed some of the largest number of chemicals out of all the products tested. The dryer sheets had more troubling results than products like bathroom and kitchen cleaners.
Consumers beware because the ingredients (chemicals) in dryer sheets are not always disclosed.
Use up to 2-4 dryer balls at a time per load. Can be used over and over again!
- All-natural alpaca fiber from Australia
- Environmentally friendly
- Cuts down drying time by 25%
- Replaces nasty dryer sheets
- Lasts for years
- Saves money
- 1 oz.
- 2.25 in. each
- Solid gray
- 2-3 business days
- (4-7 business days)
If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you may return the item(s) within 30 days of receiving the order. Please note that monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, and items damaged through normal wear and tear are not eligible for return.
Click Add To Cart and get yours today!
Free shipping in USA when you spend $39 or more.
International shipping outside the USA is $20 for your first item and $10 for each additional item.
Our friendly and helpful customer support is on chat support to answer questions or concerns.