Beeswax Food Wraps-9 Pack
Plastic be gone! Single use plastic wraps are no bueno for our oceans and that is why I love these cute and clever organic wraps to put around fruits and vegetables. You will love the way they work to cover your food, as well as the cute designs. So much more fun to see flowers and honeybees covering your food.
94 in stock
Organic Cotton Beeswax Food Wraps
Made from organic cotton and organic beeswax, these food storage cloths are the best for keeping food fresh. Wash them, re-use them, and feel good that you are not throwing single-use plastics into the ocean. Good on you!
- MORE IN A PACKAGE: most beeswax wraps come in a set of 3, but these are a set of 9
- SUSTAINABLE, NATURAL ALTERNATIVE to plastic wrap. Wrap up cheese, fruit, vegetables, and bread. Cover a bowl or pack a snack for your next adventure. Also makes a unique eco-friendly gift idea for your home!
- WASHABLE, REUSABLE, & COMPOSTABLE. Use the warmth of your hands to soften the wrap and form over a bowl, container, or piece of food. As the bees wax paper wrap cools, it creates a seal and stores food naturally. Wash in cool water with mild soap and air dry.
- ECO-FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS. Made of organic cotton, sustainably harvested organic beeswax
- SIMPLE, BEAUTIFUL, PRACTICAL. 9 Pack comes in assorted patterns: honeybees, flowers, and bananas
- Organically made
- Eco-friendly wrap around fruits and vegetables
- Eco-friendly wrap over containers to keep fresh
- Cute designs
- Set of 9
- 3 small: 7.6 x 8 inches
- 3 medium: 10.6 x 10.6 inches
- 3 large: 14.5 x 14.5 inches
- 7 business days
- (8-14 business days)
- (15-30 business days)
This item is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.